CMUS approved DIIS Gurugram Campus:
- An Undergraduate Qualification Equivalent to UK bachelor’s degree
- A Statement of Purpose and two letters of reference
- An Aptitude Test followed by Interview
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language as required at Post Graduate Level or Secure English Language Test: IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in all modules) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-year industry experience, not mandatory though
*To join the MBA advanced entry programme at Cardiff Met, it is important that students have studied the right material during their postgraduate diplomas, such as QAI Level 7. Students must have successfully completed all modules of this postgraduate diploma (commensurate with 120 Master’s level credits) recognised by the Cardiff School of Management.